Are you highly passionate about shaping the lives of children and committed to creating a warm and supportive early childhood educational environment in a strong nature-based centre?
At NCC Early Learners Kallangur we are seeking an exceptional teacher to join our team. NCC Early Learners strives for the highest quality of care and learning within the context of a nurturing environment, and we value our staff, who are our greatest asset.
- 75 place centre, open from 6:15 am – 6:15 pm weekdays
- A well-resourced nature learning environment
- Warm and friendly team and great leadership support
- Closed for two weeks over the Christmas and New Year holidays
This position offers –
- Above award rates of pay and six weeks annual leave
- Uniforms provided
- Flexible work hours for work-life balance
- Development and progression opportunities
- Paid staff meetings
The ideal applicant will:
- Have the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with educators, children, parents and the wider community
- Hold an Early Childhood Teaching qualification
- Have a Working with Children suitability card
- Current first-aid qualification
NCC Early Learners is part of a not-for-profit organisation with eight centres across Queensland. NCC Early Learners are based on historical Biblical Christian principles and values. We seek committed Christians who have a passion to teach, model, guide and direct the lives of our educators and children.
To be a part of the NCC Early Learners team, please submit a cover letter and a resume immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org applications close 22 October 2021.