WELCOME TO NCC EARLY LEARNERS
OUR CHILD CARE CENTRES
– NCC EARLY LEARNERS –
At NCC early learners, we are committed to the highest quality care and learning within the context of a nurturing Christian environment, where children are supported and encouraged to question and explore the world.
A place where family values are upheld and partnerships with parents is encouraged through respectful and sincere relationships.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of security, relationships, learning and community, as they interact with the previous lives under their care.
Our Philosophy Is:
Our Services Philosophy reflects our values and beliefs.
At NCC early learners we are committed to providing the highest quality care and learning within a safe and supportive Christian environment. A place where children’s curiosity in the world is encouraged and where their voices and those of their families will be acknowledged, as we develop and deliver an exceptional educational program.
Our educators are dedicated professionals who value the importance of education and community, where we are known as centres where family values are upheld, and partnerships are strengthened through respectful and sincere relationships.
We believe all children have the right to be treated equally and with respect, regardless of race, language, ability or gender.
Our philosophy is:
- To provide a safe, secure environment for children to play, learn and develop.
- To provide educational and creative programs based on individual and group interests and observations.
- To enrich children’s awareness of Christian values and the environment and a sense of connection to the natural world that the Lord has blessed us with.
- To provide a total learning environment where children are free to observe, question, experiment and explore.
- To promote honest and open communication with our families, respecting their rights and opinions.
- To encourage family and educators involvement and feedback into the development and delivery of our educational programs.
Our learning environment provides a sensory, play-based learning environment. Our large outdoor settings gives space to explore with trees and plants providing shade in the numerous play areas. Incorporated into the designs are the use of natural light, large spaces for creativity, dance and art with natural playscapes for learning and inspiring play.
An inspiring setting designed just for children
Part of the NCC early learners community, our program has been developed to bring out each child’s natural abilities. Each day, every element has been carefully chosen to encourage children to explore, create and observe their surroundings. An important part of the educational framework is learning through drawing, creative play, stories, negotiation and music.
To see what makes us stand out from other childcare centres enquire about one of our Come & See Mornings.
*most centres have availability from six weeks of age, please contact your centre to confirm